- The Automatic 2nd Date offers a unique dating approach. Why focus so much on getting a 2nd date?
- 98 of 100 first dates asked you out for a 2nd! Were you just a natural at dating or was there a point in your dating life where things dramatically changed to gain that high percentage?
- How can one back on the dating scene after a long absence adopt your hopeful attitude?
- You say every woman has an internal “Male GPS.” What is it and how do we use it?
- In Automatic 2nd Date you list many unique places to meet men. Tell us a few.
- You say the three-second flirt is a great way to get noticed and land a first date! How does it work?
- You say never to accept last minute dates, especially for a 1st or 2nd date. So what’s wrong with accepting last minute dates?
- In Automatic 2nd Date you imply a first date is really an interview. You even give us 100 potential questions. Come on now, wouldn’t that be a turn off? And how can you prevent sounding like an interrogation?
- What are some definite “Do’s” to keep in mind on first dates?
- How about some “First Date Don’ts”?
- You talk about “mirroring” your date to get on his wavelength. What is it? Does it really work? And don’t guys figure out what you’re doing?
- You say “don’t put out” on that first date. What about women who are recently divorced or widowed? Isn’t it hard to hold back physically when you’re used to not holding back?
- You say the guy should ALWAYS pay for the first date. Can you or should you pay for any part of it?
- The first date is over. Now what? Can you call or text your date the next day to thank him?
- What would you say to someone who went on a date, thought everything was perfect, yet never received a call back for a second date?
- Victorya, where can our audience get your book as well as more dating advice?
VALENTINE’S DAY bonus questions:
- Why you should never ask your man out for Valentine’s Day
- How buying your man gifts hurts your relationship without you knowing it
- How a confident single gal survives a dateless Valentine Day.